Saturday, January 22, 2011

Baby Alex is Here!

Our sweet, little boy finally decided to make his appearance on January 14th at 3:04pm! :) At the last minute, we decided to go with Alexander Jesse, instead of Benjamin Gabriel. It was all my doing, when Jesse asked which name I wanted to use. I haven't gotten any crocheting done since his arrival...I have been too busy snuggling! He was 8lbs, 3oz and 21 inches long. The whole birthing process was MUCH easier this time around. Scarlett doesn't know what to think of her baby brother...She still "doesn't like him!" but we no longer have to bribe her with jelly beans to give him a kiss.

Yesterday, Jesse and I learned just how much more difficult it is to drag two kids out and about all day, than it was with just Scarlett. He's easy to cart around, but she's a maniac that wants to run wild, arms flailing. (You dont realize this until you have a little one you have to protect!) It's already depressing, thinking of having to go back to work in about 9 weeks. I've tried to con Jesse into letting me stay home, but he wont let me. Boooo!

I am sure my posts will be few and far between the next few months. If I get any more projects done, I'll be sure to try to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment