Sunday, December 26, 2010

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas

The last few days have been hectic, yet fabulous. Christmas Eve consisted of lots of cleaning, running around and family festivities with my in-laws. They spoiled all three of us. My MIL got me a few awesome crochet hooks. They are great. It took a little while to get used to them, as they are long and dont have grooves for fingers, but they work well. I was going to order a few more, until I saw how much they were. So, I ordered the set that we got her for her birthday. :D See one of my gorgeous Christmas hooks below.
Scarlett, of course, got WAY too much stuff. She did love all her toys and has played with all of them the whole weekend. Here is just one snippet of joy from yesterday's festivities.
Today has consisted of laundry, relaxation and food. I am currently working on the baby cocoon. I haven't had time to work on it for about 2 weeks or so.  I am anxious to finish it so I can start Jesse's Zelda blanket. I finished baby Ben's blanket last week, so we're good to go in that department. I have another appointment on Tuesday, so we'll see if the dilating has progressed.

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment