Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Process Has Begun...

So, I had another prenatal visit today, and it seems as though things have begun to progress! I started having what Christina called "mini" contractions today. My cervix is forward and I'm starting to dilate. Crazy!!! Looks like baby Ben may be here before New Year's after all. :)

Over the past week I've made two scarves and am almost done with all of my dishcloths for my Christmas gift baskets. The top scarf pictured below is a skinny ruffle scarf that I made for my brother-in-law's girlfriend. It turned out super cute! The second is a skinny scarf I made for myself out of Vanna Yarn in purple and gold. The picture doesn't do it justice. Stupid cell phone lighting! This past Sunday was our last Crochetmania at our house until after Ben arrives.  I think the other girls will be getting together elsewhere.




Other than that, it's been the same old same old. Work, laundry, cooking, dishes and playtime with my lovebug. :)

2 comments:

  1. It's exciting that the process is starting! How long did it take you from that point to when you delivered Scarlett?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont remember. Maybe two weeks tops? She said she doesn't think I'll have him before Christmas, but anytime after that is fair game. :D

    ReplyDelete