Thursday, December 02, 2010

Welcome!

After seeing a few friends start blogs, I thought maybe I would try my hand at it.

Today has been a wonderful day.

My mom scored a new (OLD) pattern for me for snowflake stitches. I had searched far and wide on the internet, and couldn't find it. A lady at work had given me a copy of the pattern she had, but it was very dark and hard to read. It turns out that the pattern mom found is the EXACT same thing. SO excited. It's a little more advanced and will test what mediocre skills I have, but I'm up for the challenge.



Scarlett actually ate ALL her dinner today. You dont have any idea what an accomplishment this is. This child has been giving us the WORST time when it comes to eating lately. I think she's getting some more teeth, so I attribute it to that. Now that we put the Christmas tree up, she's been giving us a little more hassle with bath and bed time. She wants to look at the "pretty lights!" all night. She cracks me up. On our drive home every night, she gets mad at the houses that are dark. She will yell at the window saying, "PUT CHRISTMAS LIGHTS UP!!" at every house that has nothing out/turned on. Ahh, the things that are important to a two and a half year old. If you're someone that doesn't have your lights up, you better get on it, or you'll be hearing from my child.

Now I have some time to work on baby Ben's blanket while I watch Grey's. :) Hopefully I have this done until he gets here, but I cant make any promises. January 13th is approaching rapidly and I dont think I'll make it that far anyway. Time will tell...


 I am also working on a blanket for Jesse. He requested a Link blanket quite a while ago. I finally drew up the pattern for it, bought all of the yarn, and started on the TINY blocks it calls for. This will take me all year. No, really. Once Ben gets here, it probably wont be ready for Jesse till next Christmas. :)


I cant wait to see what adventures are in store for us this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment